This fall, public health nurses from Lorain County Public Health will conduct blood tests for Lorain County adults ages 55+. Let your residents know about this opportunity to learn how their cholesterol, sugar, iron, and other health numbers are doing.
Reservations are available between 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. at the following locations:
- Amherst – Tuesday, Sept. 4: Old Stone United Methodist Church, 553 S. Main St.
- Lorain – Thursday, Sept. 6: Lorain Community Seniors, 3361 Garfield Ave.
- Avon – Friday, Sept. 14: Avon Senior Center, 36784 Detroit Rd.
- Wellington – Thursday, Sept. 20: Wellington Fire Station, 202 Kelly St.
- Grafton – Tuesday, Sept. 25: North Eaton Christian Church, 35895 Royalton Rd.
Call 440-567-4120 for a reservation. Blood tests are $31, and prostate tests for men are $10; cash and check are accepted. Like our other public health services, there is no office visit fee. Clients may schedule a follow-up appointment to receive results and ask questions, either in person or via a phone call.